PACTS & Conflict Resolution Resources
General Resource Pages
Institutes, Groups, Programs, etc.
- The Colorado Conflict Research Consortium. A program of research, education, and application on all four of the U. of Colorado's campuses that focuses on Environmental and public policy dispute resolution, international conflicts, evaluation of dispute resolution practices, and application of computers to conflict resolution.
- Canadian School of Peacebuilding (CSOP), an institute of Canadian Mennonite University.
- Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation. IGCC was founded in 1983, as a multi-campus research unit (MRU) serving the entire University of California (UC) system, to study the causes of international conflict and help devise options for resolving it through international cooperation.
- International Peace Research Institute, Oslo. Founded in 1959, PRIO was one of the first centres of peace research in the world.
- Stockholm International Peace Research Institute. (SIPRI) The purpose of the Institute is “to conduct research on questions of conflict and cooperation of importance for international peace and security, with the aim of contributing to an understanding of the conditions for peaceful solutions of international conflicts and for a stable peace.”
Printed from: www.cmu.ca/library/resources.php?s=pacts_crs