Graduate Certificate in Christian Studies
The Certificate is designed to give students an experience of graduate-level education providing tools for a life of Christian service. The program may test a student's interest and capacity for further graduate studies. Full-time students will require a year to complete their program.
Application Due Dates
- April 30 – To begin classes in September
- August 31 – To begin classes in January
- If you have missed the due date, contact the Director or Mitch Krohn in Admissions at mkrohn:@:cmu.ca
A baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 ('B').
Must take 12 credit hours at CMU
A minimum of 24 credit hours
Bible—3 credit hours
History, Theology or Ethics—3 credit hours
Practical Theology—3 credit hours
Electives—as required to reach 24 credit hours
- A maximum of 3 credit hours can be transferred from CPE.
- A maximum of 3 credit hours can be transferred from modular courses.