When you choose CMU to host your event, guests enjoy access to the University's attractive 43-acre campus. As well, the renowned Mennonite Heritage Gallery is situated on the CMU campus. CMU is located in southwest Winnipeg beside a large urban forest and golf course, and close to Winnipeg's popular Assiniboine Park and Zoo. Accessible from major city routes, CMU is within a 15-minute drive from the Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport.
Facilities available include the following:
- Meeting rooms, classrooms, and lecture halls accommodating 12 to 750 people
- A 250-seat auditorium with excellent acoustics
- Several boardrooms ready for teleconferencing and multimedia presentations
- An intimate reception hall for small banquets or receptions
- An air-conditioned gym with new hardwood floor ideal for volleyball or basketball and bleachers to seat 200
- Residence accommodation from May to August for up to 120 people
- Accommodation in furnished apartments from May to August for up to 50 people
- One soccer field
- Free parking, laundry facilities, smoke-free environment, wheelchair accessible, and much more!
CMU has ideal facilities for:
For more details about CMU's rental facilities including pricing and availability, please contact:
CMU Hosting Coordinator