We'd love to have you visit our campus and exlore what CMU has to offer you.
Our winter visit dates are scheduled as follows:
Check back for event schedules. We look forward to meeting you.
If the scheduled visit dates above are not suitable for you, please contact the Admissions team to arrange an individual or family visit anytime. We'd be happy to show you around and answer all your questions!
Campus Visits help you answer questions about...
This is an opportunity for you to learn more about CMU and to ask as many questions as you might have! We also waive the $80 application fee at all of our campus visit events! It pays to visit!
Sign up below for one of the scheduled campus visit days or let us know you are coming by calling 204.487.3300 (toll free 1.877.231.4570) or email info:@:cmu.ca. Feel free to make an appointment with an admissions counsellor on a day that suits you best if the dates below are not workable for you.
To make it easier for your visit to CMU, we offer financial assistance to prospective students traveling from a distance—whether you are coming for a Campus Visit Day or for an individual visit.
We pay up to $400 of your total travel cost to Winnipeg if you travel by plane, bus or train ($500 if from the USA). Half of the total cost is paid at the time of your visit (up to $200) and up to $200 of a your remainder fare is applied to your student account when you attend CMU.
If you live more than 150 km outside of Winnipeg and drive here, we'll reimburse you for gas at 20 cents/km up to the same limit of $400 (up to $200 when you visit and up to $200 when you become a student).
If you come for an individual campus visit (outside the dates listed above on this page), you will be reimbursed 25% of your travel costs at the time of the visit. You will still be eligible for the 50% travel reimbursement if you become a student here at a later time for a total of 75% reimbursement.
While you're on campus, meals and on campus accommodation will be covered. You can also stay in residence the evening before your Campus Visit Day. Please speak to an admissions counsellor regarding the maximum number of meals and nights you may stay at no cost.
To qualify for a travel subsidy, your visit must be pre-arranged with the CMU Admissions Department. Contact the Admissions Department at info:@:cmu.ca or by completing the online registration form above. You can also call us toll-free at 1.877.231.4570.
You don't have to wait for a Campus Visit Day to visit CMU—we can arrange a personal experience for you! It can be a day, a morning or an afternoon. We can also tailor the visit to your special interests (music, athletics, Biblical studies, etc.). To arrange a personalized campus visit, contact us at info:@:cmu.ca.
You can also combine a personal visit with a special event at CMU—come a day early or stay a day afterwards. If you are interested in combining your campus visit experience, contact us at info:@:cmu.ca.
We hope to meet you at CMU!
Printed from: www.cmu.ca/become.php?s=campusvisit