CMU welcomes a broad range of gifts, whether large, mid-size or small, whether occasional or regular. All gifts are received with thanks, carefully receipted and wisely stewarded so they can be put to use as intended.
CMU's Annual Operating Fund is the lifeblood of the university, making it possible for faculty to provide the teaching, leadership and student mentoring that are central to CMU's mission. About 7% of CMU's budget is provided by gifts from a combination of individuals and corporations ($750,000) and supporting churches ($250,000). These donations support academic and co-curricular program delivery, operational expenses as well as student scholarships and bursaries. The sustainability and accessibility of CMU's educational programs are dependent on the growth of these voluntary funds. Thanks for your support!
- You're convinced that CMU helps shape "a future with hope" through faculty who are committed to sound teaching, good scholarship, deep friendship with students, and a faithful walk with God.
- You share a commitment to the mission entrusted to CMU: "to inspire and equip women and men for lives of service, leadership and reconciliation in church and society" ...in the midst of the world's best understandings and worst misunderstandings.
- You're encouraged by the momentum of the CONNECT campaign and the opening of Marpeck Commons (including the Library, folio café, and CommonWord), serving students, faculty, and the broader community.
- It's been a cold winter and our heating costs will not come in under budget.
- You cheer the CMU Blazers on as they shoot for excellence in athletics.
- You affirm how CMU is capturing the imagination of young people for uncommonly unselfish service.
- You're happy to support a place that has lived within its means through the entirety of its existence. (CMU has no accumulated operating deficit).
- You take courage in students like Rianna Isaak who find at CMU, "...so many students who are excited about the church," and in them, "a future of leaders."
- You're heartened by students of the Bible, biology, and business speaking and discerning together.
- CMU has needs. And, you're a generous person.
Site Security: CMU uses a secure connection and encryption technology to ensure that credit card information is kept private. No copy of your credit card number is kept on-line after you make your donation and the transaction is submitted.