Student Life


Accident Insurance

Students may want to purchase student accident insurance, which covers all accidents 24 hours per day, every day during the full academic year. It also covers dental care required as a result of an accident. More information can be found in the Student Accident Insurance brochure available from Student Life Staff.

Health Insurance

All students are required to have health insurance for the duration of their time at CMU. Home provinces provide health insurance for Canadian students. Students from outside of Manitoba have to request "temporary out of province" health insurance from their home province. For further information call the Manitoba Health Office at 204-786-7101. CMU does not provide extended health insurance to students.

International Student Health Insurance

Printed from: