We are very pleased to welcome continuing education students onto our CMU campus. We hope this information will be helpful to you. If you have any questions email Wesley Toews, Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 204-487-3300 or toll free at 1-877-231-7470.
For a printable copy of this information, click here.
Steps through the Application and Registration Process
1) Request a Letter of Permission from your University to be sent to the Registrar’s Office of Canadian Mennonite University.
2) Complete CMU’s Visiting Student Application form and either mail, fax, or bring it in to CMU.
Undergraduate Visiting Student Application Form
Graduate Visiting Student Application Form
3) Once the letter of permission and visiting student application form are received by the Registrar’s office, an acceptance email will be sent to you informing you how to register online.
4) Register for the course(s).
5) Information will be sent you by mail confirming your registration and providing access to the CMU online Student Portal. Use the CMU Student portal to view:
- Fee statement
- Information from your instructor
6) Students who wish to withdraw from a course must complete and submit a course change form. Ceasing to attend classes or not paying for the class does not constitute an official withdrawal and may result in the student receiving a failing grade for a course. To see a list of withdrawal and refund dates, go to Withdrawal and Refund Schedule.
Continuing Education Students can expect to pay the following:
- Student services fee
- Science Laboratory fee (if applicable)
- Late Registration Fee (if applicable)
- Parking Fee (if applicable)
For a complete tuition and fee breakdown as well as a list of fee dates, go to Tuition and Fees.
Go to the South Side Reception desk:
- A student Card – needed to access the CMU library and other services.
- Parking Pass (see note under financial information).
- Pay Tuition Fees.
- Additional questions.