The CMU Spring Scholarship Contest is open to all high school and post-secondary students who are new to CMU. Simply make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and complete the entry form below.
Three winners will be randomly selected. Winners have the option of selecting one prize from the three prize options.
The Spring Scholarship Contest closes July 3, 2017.
Each of the three winners can choose one of the following prize packages, all worth approximately $700.
TUITION – One free 3 credit hour course
MEALS & PARKING – 78 dining hall lunch tickets plus one 8-month CMU parking pass
TEXTBOOKS – $700 store credit at CommonWord Bookstore and Resource Centre
- ELIGIBILITY: The following conditions must be met for eligibility:
- You are not currently a CMU student.
- You have never received a scholarship from CMU.
- You are a Canadian or a USA citizen.
- You have fully completed the online draw entry form.
- You must be a high school or post-secondary student admitted or conditionally admitted to CMU by June 30, 2017.
- MULTIPLE ENTRIES: Multiple entries are not permitted.
- WINNER SELECTION: The contest closes at 11:59 PM CST on Monday, July 3, 2017. Three winning names will be drawn on July 4, 2017. All decisions of the judges are final.
- PRIZES: Three winners will receive their choice of one of the three prize options offered.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by CMU within 4 days after the contest closing date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. CMU, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: CMU is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected email, or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason the contest cannot run as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or technical failures of any sort, CMU may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release CMU from any liability resulting from, or related to, participation in the contest.
- PRIVACY: Any personal information we acquire through either the entry process will not be submitted to any third party organization. Winners' names will be published on our social media channels.
- WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be available on this web page the week after the contest closes or by request at info:@:cmu.ca.
- RECEIPT OF PRIZES: Winners will receive their selected prize packages once registered in at least 9 credit hours (3 courses) in September 2017.
CMU Spring Scholarship Contest Entry Form
Fill in the form below to be eligible to win!
Print This Page