Apply for fall 2020 before November 30 and the application fee ($80) is waived!
Are you aware of CMU's Accessibility Services?
- CMU strives to provide a fair and supportive learning environment for academically qualified students with disabilities. CMU is committed to helping students succeed in their university studies and is continually developing resources to provide a supportive environment for students with disabilities.
- ⇒ See our Accessibility Services page for more information.
We know that School Counsellors play an important role, and work hard in assisting students when making decisions about the future. We appreciate all that you do, and want to help you. We have created this page in hopes that you will find links, resources, and answers to your questions.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us.
2019-2020 Scheduled Campus Visit Days are as follows:
Please encourage your students to visit and experience CMU for themselves! Register for visit day here.
- October 25 | Open House
- November 22 | Campus Visit Day
- November 15 | Discover Outtatown Day
- November 14 | Music Open House (evening)
- November 29-30 | Out-of-Province Campus Preview Weekend
- January 31 | Campus Visit Day
- February 22 | Discover Outtatown Day
- March 31 | Open House
An information package including our new Viewbook and Programs / Scholarship poster has been mailed to schools. If you require more copies of any materials, please fill out the request below and we will mail more out immediately.
For Teachers: Engage with CMU Professors
[ flyer ]
Consider bringing students to CMU for an inquiry-based experience, featuring an engaging lecture or workshop shaped to your general learning outcomes.
Details can be found here.
We accept scanned or photocopied transcripts for conditional admittance to CMU (final transcripts can be submitted after high school graduation). A grade 12 student can submit their final grade 11 final transcript (scanned/copied) and a list of their current grade 12 classes, which completes their application to CMU!
- Sign up for email updates (email: djbailey:@:cmu.ca )
- Update your email and/or contact information (email: djbailey:@:cmu.ca )
- Request information packets or more material
- View Admissions Requirements
- Online Application and Application Forms
- Scholarships and Awards
- Advanced Placement: IB & AP Credits
- Admissions Requirements for Pre-Professional Studies
PDF Viewbook, Current Student Stories
More CMU Information
Questions? Feel free to contact Danielle Bailey at djbailey:@:cmu.ca.
Request for More Information
Required fields are noted with an asterix (*).